top of page
ON THE ROAD
- Sat 05 Oct05SatOctHarp Day/Music Practice BuildingOct 05, 2019, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PMMusic Practice Building, Music Practice, 345 W Circle Dr, East Lansing, MI 48823, USAHarp Day at Michigan State University is open to all levels and all ages who love and play the harp!
- Fri 04 Oct04FriOctRecital: Harp with Friends/Music BuildingOct 04, 2019, 7:30 PMMusic Building, Music Building, 333 W Circle Dr, East Lansing, MI 48823, USAThe recital features chamber music of harp and other instruments, presenting a diverse repertoire by Jean Cras, Gilad Cohen, Hsiao-Feng Chang, and Ricardo Lorenz.
- Tue 25 Jun25TueJunInternational Taiwan Harp Festival/Taipei CityJun 25, 2019, 7:00 PM GMT+8 – Jun 30, 2019, 11:00 PM GMT+8Taipei City, Taipei City, Taiwan
- Jun 20, 2019, 9:45 AMWinston-Salem, Winston-Salem, NC, USAChen-Yu and Matthew Aubin are co-presenting the "The Brilliance & Tragedy of 20th Century Composer, Fernande Breilh-Decurck." The presentation also reintroduce Decurck's Harp Concerto to the harp world.
- May 19, 2019, 3:00 PMBullock Creek High School, 1420 S Badour Rd, Midland, MI 48640, USAChen-Yu is invited to play with MCO to premiere Catherine McMichael's new piece "A FORCE FOR GOOD."
- Sat 27 Apr27SatAprJackson Symphony Orchestra/George E. Potter CenterApr 27, 2019, 7:30 PMGeorge E. Potter Center, 2111 Emmons Rd, Jackson, MI 49201, USA
bottom of page